Here at Jadelicious, we want you to be able to make the most out of your lashes. Did you know our lashes can be worn up to 10 times with the correct care?
- We recommend the use of tweezers to gently remove the lashes from the tray from the direction of the outer, thicker corners inwards to avoid any damage.
- Once removed from the packaging, you will most likely need to measure the lash against your eye to see how much needs cutting to create the perfect fit.
- It is usually recommended to cut from the outside of the lash band however, it is a personal preference depending on the look you want. Before cutting, try to look and gain an understanding to how the fibres are bonded to the band, this should avoid you cutting through the lashes volume/length.
- For some of our most voluminous lashes, the band may not be as flexible as others to begin with. For comfort and durability, feel free to sit the lash on your finger allowing the sides to wrap round to create the curve and flexibility before application.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to either the lash band or your lash line and allow the glue to sit. Once the glue has a tacky consistency, use your tweezers to place the lash band as close as you can to your natural lash line in the centre then gently move across to each corner securing the lash.
- Between uses, be sure to remove any glue residue on the lash band. You can use warm water with added cleanser to give them a lash bath in a bowl. Gently pat the lashes dry with a paper towel. If you have a spoolie to hand, brush the fibres to recreate the volume.